Monday, July 25, 2005

On Being 30

I wrote this when I turned 30 last year.
As I turned 30, I couldn't help but looked back at the past. The past 30 years are the incredible learning years of my life. It was also a time of robbed happiness, challenges, and truimphs. I wish it could be different and better but that was in the past, no use in complaining. Now, at 30, I'm facing the future. Looking forward to what the next 30 years of my life would be. The next 30 years would be the productive years of my life. It is at this years that I will achieve my greatest accomplishments. It is at this years that I will leave behind my legacy. There will be challenges but I can overcome them because I have prepared myself for it in terms of skills and capabilities. There will be trials but I would overcome them because I'm determined to see it through and I will not be stopped by it. Now, at 30, I'm more than prepared for my next 30 years. I'm ready for life. Today I celebrate my birth! Today, I celebrate my renewal! Life begins Now!

No comments: